Thanks for being interested in our mission to Kijabe Kenya. A number of people have asked for specific instructions on how to donate, so this is a very practical post on the mechanics of supporting our work in Kenya.
I think the easiest way to donate is online. Here’s how:
1) Scroll to the very top of this page. Click on the rectangle that says “Click Here To Learn How to Support the Mara’s Mission”
2) This will take you to the World Harvest Mission page dedicated to our mission.
3) In the box, enter how much you would like to donate, and make sure you use the menu right below that to indicate whether this is a one time donation, monthly, or annual donation.
4) After you click “Add to Donation Cart”, you’ll be taken to a registration page to checkout.
5) Your options are to donate by credit card, or by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). EFT is the most simple and secure way to donate. Setting up EFT allows World Harvest Mission to transfer your donation directly from your checking account to our mission account at WHM.
To do this you’ll need to look at one of your checks, to get the routing number and your account number.
The routing number is the nine digit number to the left, and your account number is the next set of digits, after the colon.
Follow along the rest of the registration page, and you’re done!
We are committed to making these the hardest working dollars you’ve ever donated. The need in Kenya is great, and we’re excited to get started.